We hold a prayer meeting for the whole church once a month. Please see our calendar for this month’s date.
Our prayer room is open Tues,Weds & Thurs 10 am – 2 pm and Thursday 6:30 – 8 pm. Please click here to book a session.
Our prayer hubs enable 2-5 people to meet and pray at their convenience. A place to deepen our relationship with God and each other. Contact us if you’d like to join one or form one.
Gateway fasts as a whole church on the first Monday of each month, focusing on a specific topic. The church is open from 7 am – 12 midday for those wishing to meet together and pray. We have a concluding prayer meeting at 7 pm.
Please see below for the main prayer and fasting points this month.
Focusing on Gateway & the impact on the community
- That we would become a prophetic voice to the community.
- Reaching out to those who may not have financial needs but need a saviour.
- Reaching out to the business community, middle class, people with influence; pray for strategies to engage with them, for open doors to reach out to specific needs – peace of mind, family issues, health issues etc.
- More evidence of the Supernatural in all areas of Gateway – healings & use of gifts in cafe, youth work, parents & toddlers.
- For us to be in tune with the Holy Spirit – stepping out in faith, offering prayer, bringing prophetic words, words of knowledge.
- To reach out to the unsaved, share Jesus, invite people to church, share testimonies, sow seeds.
Praying for the unsaved –
Family members, friends, neighbours, colleagues, cafe customers, youth etc.
- That God would lift the veil from their eyes and minds, bringing revelation and enlightenment (2 Corinthians 4:4).
- That the Holy Spirit would hover over them and protect them.
- That Godly people would be placed in their pathway each day (Luke 10:20).
- For God encounters.
- That everything exalting itself against the knowledge of God, would be destroyed – pride, arrogance, self-sufficiency, rebellion, independent spirit (2 Corinthias 10:5).
- That all ungodly thought patterns would be destroyed.
- That God would thwart the plans of the enemy and bring his schemes to nothing.
- That God’s plan and purpose for their lives would prevail and prosper.
- Ephesians 1: 16-19
- Ephesians 2: 16-19
- Phillipians 1: 9
- Colossians 1: 11-14
- 1 Timothy 4: 14-16 (pray this for us all).
- 2 Timothy 1: 6-8 (pray this for us all).
- Hebrews 13: 20, 21
- Psalm 133 – Unity.